- Website available at: www.elimenracing.com
- User: an adult person with legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, using the Website.
- The operator of the Website and the personal data administrator is: Elimen Racing Sp. z o.o. headquartered in Warsaw, ul. Cybernetyki 19 B, 02-677 Warsaw, present in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) at the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw (13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register) under KRS number: 0000744370
- Operator’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookie files (referred to as “Cookies Files”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use of the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, time of storage on the end device and a unique ordinal number.
2. General information
- The administrator processes your personal data in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- Personal data are processed on the Website based on the applicable law, in particular art. 6 par. 1 lit. a, b and f RODO.
- Sharing personal data by the User is fully voluntary, but at the same time necessary to use the services offered by the Administrator in full functionality.
- The Administrator collects and processes only data needed for the purposes accepted by the User.
- The Administrator processes Personal Data in a manner that ensures maximum security of the data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures; in particular, the Administrator provides a 256-bit SSL data encryption system to prevent unauthorized persons from acquiring and/or modifying Personal Data.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter,
- Creating queries,
- Offer presentation and information.
3. Selected data protection methods utilized by the Operator
- The operator changes his administrative passwords periodically.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly creates backup copies.
- An important part of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of all programming components.
- The Website obtain information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in the forms (e-mail address, telephone number, query content, etc.), which are then entered into the Operator’s system.
- By saving Cookie files (cookies) in the user’s devices.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) by the operator’s server: mydevil.net
5. User’s rights and additional information on utilization of the data
- In some instances, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to following groups of recipients:
- hosting companies (entrusting competences),
- law offices and debt collectors,
- authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site,
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (f.ex. keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, it will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to:
- share your personal data and send a copy of it,
- correct the data,
- remove the data,
- process restrictions,
- transfer the data.
- You have the right to object at any time for reasons related to your particular situation in relation to the processing of your personal data, including profiling based on these regulations. The administrator is no longer allowed to process such data, unless he demonstrates the existence of legally valid grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- You can file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Website servicing.
- Actions may be taken in relation to you, based on automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred to other countries based on the protection of personal data regulations. This means that we do not send data outside of the European Union.
6. Information in forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the User, including personal data (if provided).
- The website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address, etc.).
- The Website – in some cases – may save information to facilitate the linking of data in the forms with the User’s e-mail address completing the forms. In such case, the User’s e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the forms is processed for the purpose depending on the function of a specific form, f.ex. to process the service request or trade contact, registration services, etc. The context and description of the forms clearly informs what it is used for.
7. Administrator’s logs
- Information on the behavior of Users on the Website may be subject to registration. That data is used for the administration purposes of the Website
8. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic through Google Analytics (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA). The operator does not provide personal data to the operator of this service, but only anonymized information. The service is based on the utilization of cookies in the User’s end device. In terms of information about User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit information derived from Cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- The operator uses a solution to test Users’ behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the site. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service provider so that he or she does not know the users’ credentials. In particular, no password or other personal data are recorded.
9. Information about the Cookies
- The entity that places Cookies on the end device of the Website User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every sub-page of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the “Important marketing techniques” section;
- • The Website uses two basic types of Cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” Cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the Cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block Cookie files. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
10. Managing Cookies: how to agree and withdraw consent?
- If the User does not want to receive Cookie files, he/she may change the browser settings. Blocking the Cookies files necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining the User’s preferences may make the use of the website difficult, and in some cases may even make it impossible.
- In order to manage the Cookies settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone